Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Daily Schedule

What is your day typically like? Here is how I normally function on a day where I am teaching. However, today I am not abiding by this schedule since I am winter vacation (yay!!!).


5:03: Alarm #1 goes off. I wake up but continue to lay in bed, trying to decide what time I should get up out of bed for the day.


5:11: Alarm #2 goes off and I hit snooze, knowing that I need more sleep.


5:31: Alarm goes off again. This time I actually get out of bed and turn it off, realizing I need to get going or else I'll be late to school. I then make coffee and get in the shower.


5:31-6:40: Shower, drink coffee, attempt to wake up, do my hair, pack my bag for the gym, pack my lunch, and eat breakfast.


6:45 - 7:05: Drive to school. Think about everything that must get done.

7:05 - 7:30: Get things ready in my classroom for the school day, check school email, grade some papers.


7:30-2:30: Teach.


2:30 - 5:00: Grade papers, projects, homework, tests, plan lessons, organize other school-related things.


5:00 - 7:30: Work out, stretch, run and lift, depending on the day.


7:30 - 8:00: Drive home.


8:00 - 8:30: Dinner. Sometimes I go out with friends which means that I either don't eat if I'm not hungry or I take a snack to eat. And I go to bed a lot later.


8:30 - 9:00: Check email, read blogs, etc.


9:00 - 10:15: Do all other random things that need to get done.


10:30: In bed, hopefully sleeping.



What is your day like?

No comments:

Post a Comment