Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stress

Today was a rest day for me. I've been working hard to take 1 day off per week and not do any form of exercise that day to give my legs a complete rest. I want to stay healthy, and this will help me achieve that goal. Instead of going running this afternoon, I got to visit my eye doctor for my yearly...or 18-monthly...eye exam. Isn't it nice seeing the world through dilated pupils?

Is anyone else really stressed lately? My stress level at the school I teach at has been an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm going to bitch for a moment and say that it stinks working with weak teachers. It is hard to carry the weight of the grade while teaching the more challenging subjects, while my partner teacher does not give homework, tests, and lacks classroom management. At least I feel a little better now that I have vented for a minute. To sum up my crappy, complaining post, I will leave you with a nice poem about stress.

I hate stress
undesirable and tense
causes high blood sugars and weigh gain
Nothing is more unwanted than stress!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am very stressed. I took off from running for the winter for a total of 4 months. Started up again because of the nice weather... Damn, I am REALLLLLYYYYY suffering... my legs lol.

    ReplyDelete