Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Three Things Thursday: Writing, Leg Issues, and Blood Sugars Edition

1.  I've been thinking about a post to write for a few days now, but have not found the time to write it well.  It deals with stress, work, and perfection.  Hopefully I'll do some quality writing this weekend. 

2.  I have been having some trouble with my left leg while running.  The pain ranges in severeness, from just a little bit to I want to stop running because something just seems terribly wrong.  At first I thought it was a stress fracture, but then realized that fractures are usually felt in one specific spot.  My pain is sometimes behind my knee, while others in the back near and sometimes in the front.  Any ideas?  It is confusing to me.  Needless to say, my mileage this week has been the lowest of the year. 

3.  My blood sugars have been wacky this week, to say the least.  I've noticed that I have a hard time adjusting to seasonal temperatures...or maybe that I just have 4 "bad" blood sugar weeks a year, all around when the weather changes temperature.  Does this happen to you?

I am so happy tomorrow is Friday.  I've got a lot of stuff to do this weekend that I'm looking forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment