Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

April Review

April Stats

Miles Run: 138 (exactly the same as March!)
Miles Walked: 20
Miles Biked: 144
Miles done on the Elliptical: 21.5
Miles done on the Stair Master: 1.9
Weights: 9 days
Total Mileage: 325.4 Miles
-----------------------------------------------------


Book of the Month: none... I did not read a single book in April, although I did read Runner's World cover to cover. 

Song of the Month: Coming Home by Diddy  (same as March)

Obsession of the Month: Training for the Peanut Butter Duathlon

Drink of the Month: Greater Than Coconut Water in Lemon Lime

Current Wish-List: An unlimited supply of Greater Than.  It is expensive!!

Current Need: Summer vacation!

Triumph of the Month: Completing my first Duathlon.

Current Bane of my Existence: People who don't do what they are supposed to do, especially at work.

Current Blessings: Currently being injury-free and, as always, my family and friends

Current Excitement: Rockford Half Marathon in less than 2 weeks...This will be half marathon #8 for me. 

Current Goal: Run 1:30-something in the Rockford Half Marathon.

------------------------------------------

April is over, and I'm glad.  It was a hard month for me and there were many days where I shed more than a few tears.  But, now it is May and things are starting to look good.  I'm glad that I did well in my duathlon and that I have my half marathon to look forward to.  I've been training for it a long time, which I'll post about later in the week.  Only 5 more weeks of school until summer, too.  Yay!

How was your April?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being named on Team Type 1's blog roll!

    http://www.teamtype1.org/diabetes/default.htm#

    ReplyDelete