Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Madison to Chicago Race

I need to get in bed in order to be well-rested for the Tour de Cure metric century (62 miles) bike ride I'm doing tomorrow, but I wanted to share a few pictures from the Madison to Chicago Ragnar Relay.  It started Friday, went through the night, and ended around noon for my team.  More on this race to come in the next few days, but I'm happy to report is was AWESOME!!!  Far better than last year!



By far my favorite picture of the race.  My team cheering for me as the drove by on my first leg.  You can see me from the front window.  I just think it is an awesome picture! 


Coming into the transition, just completed my first leg and feeling great. 


The top of the "on" vehicle.  Yes, we rode in style! :)  We got many unique looks from people in the towns we passed through with the swan on top of the van.  This is one reason why Ragnar races are so unique.  If you've never done one, you must. 

1 comment:

  1. Damn, you look like a runner. Keep up the good work! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete