Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Meet Queenie: 20 Questions

1.  What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?

Sleeping in, running, and relaxing.  If I can accomplish all three in a day, than I am happy.

2.  List your top 3 favorite TV shows.

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but my favorites are...

1.  Wheel of Fortune (I've always loved the show and still watch it whenever I can)
2.  College Football, especially the Iowa Hawkeyes
3.  House Hunters

3.  Would you rather be in pictures or take them?

That is a tough one - I guess it depends why the picture is being taken and who I am around. 

4.  Why do you blog?

I started out blogging in an attempt to connect with other diabetics.  However, now I blog because I want to document how I felt at this time in my life.  I also do it because it is a good way to record everything that involves running.  Finally, I like to write and find it calming. 

5.  If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?

I am not on Twitter, and don't foresee this ever happening.  I think I've updated the status on my Facebook account three times in the past 7 years, when I first got an account. 

6.  List a few of your favorite snacks.

Blueberry Bliss, Honey Peanut Crunch, and White Chocolate Macadamia Luna Bars
Chocolate Chip Clif Bars
Apples
Peanuts

7.  Share five websites that you visit regularly.

Google (regular Google, mail, and maps)
Runners World
J.Crew
My Running Group's website
Facebook

8.  Do you have a pet?  If so, what kind?

I dislike all animals, so I don't have a pet and never will.

9.  Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?

Garmin Watch
Computer (laptop)
Tea Kettle

10.  What is your favorite drink?

Currently, I love tea - both iced tea and hot tea.

11.  Do you enjoy cooking?

No, I don't.  I will cook or bake if I have to, but I feel like I have better ways to occupy my time....like running.  Cooking is pretty low on the priority list.

12.  Do you have children?

Yes, 30 of them in my homeroom class.

13.  What are your favorite hobbies?

Running, biking, any fitness activity/sport, reading, and being with my friends.

14.  Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?

I am incredibly shy until I know you well...then I become a little more outgoing, but not a whole lot.  I am a quiet person.

15.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?

I wish I was not so much of a perfectionist.

16.  Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I've always liked Denzel Washington.

17.  What's the coolest thing you've done this week?

Nothing is coming to mind....I partially tapered this week for my race on Saturday.  Is that cool?

18.  Do you live near your family or far from them?

I live about 3.5 hours away from my parents, but my siblings live in Colorado and Los Angeles, so not close at all.

19.  List three of your talents.

I am a good listener.
I have good instincts.
I am creative.

20.  What is your greatest attribute?

I am trustworthy and loyal. 

Tell me something about yourself!!

2 comments:

  1. (Looks like I'll be running this morning!)

    I love learning more about the bloggers I read...I always learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEALING this. Thanks! I love it so much when people do these things. Its awesome to learn about you. I learned a few new things today. :)

    ReplyDelete