Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Love

This post has nothing to do with diabetes, running, or anything exercise-related.  Instead, it is about a few things that I am loving right now.  Top on the list:


Pumpkin Spice Coffee
I love pumpkin flavored things.  If I could, I would drink a pumpkin spice latte every single day.  Although this coffee isn't as good as a latte, it is a close second.



The Colors of Fall
I went to an apple orchard a few weeks ago with some friends.  This car was parked outside of the orchard and I thought it was pretty creative.  


Iced Gingerbread Clif Bars
I first bought these last Christmas, and have been looking for them because they are so good.  I eat a lot of Clif bars, but these are possibly my favorite.  So, so good.  



Calico Bean Honey Roasted Peanut Peanut Butter
I love all peanut butter, but this is my absolute favorite.  It comes from a store in Iowa and is pretty much the best thing around.  


My Lunchbox
My sister gave me this last year for my birthday, but I didn't realize its awesomeness until this year.  It has three stackable containers and is perfect for me because I need exactly three containers for my lunch/snack.  I'm incredibly boring and eat the same thing everyday.  Therefore, each day the containers contain the same items: a sliced apple, a bin of crackers, and one with another type of fruit, most likely grapes, sometimes a peach or occasionally carrots.  



Sending and Receiving Real Mail

I, shockingly, baked this past weekend and sent my sister some of the pumpkin muffins and cookies that I made.  She gave me the idea on Twitter this weekend.  I doubt that she thought I would send her something, but I hope she enjoys it.


What are you loving lately?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post so much I want to write my own "things I love right now"
    - Pumpkin flavoured everything is AWESOME!
    - If I send you something from here that you like can you send me some of those clif bars?! we never get all the cool flavours in Canadia.

    ReplyDelete