Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

48

I saw this on another blog that I love to read and decided I wanted to do it, too.  Because sho doesn't love a good dose of random facts?  

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not for my first name.  My parents simply liked my first name, so they decided to name me it.  My middle name is my mom's maiden name.  So if you say my name, it sounds like I have a hyphenated name.  My first name is not common, but I think it fits me perfectly. 

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last Sunday when I fell on ice and hit my hand hard.  It hurt a lot and it was cold outside.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It is ok. I don't hate it, but I don't love it.  

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Now that I eat meat again, it is either chicken or turkey.  Those are the only two meats that I eat.  

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
None of my own, but 60 during the day.  

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes.  I'm pretty awesome. ***

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No, not at all.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes!!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Definitely not.  I'm too scared.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Peanut Butter Panda Puffs are awesome at all times of the day.  

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope, I just slip them off.  

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Sometimes.  Physically, not so much.  Mentally, depends on the day.  


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything with chocolate or peanut butter.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their height.  

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink all the way.  I don't like the color red.  

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Hm...probably my inability to get up in the morning.  The snooze button on my alarm clock gets a workout every morning.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandpa died 18 years ago.  I wish I could have spent more time with him and gotten to know him better.  

18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Anything relating to yoga.  

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
None now, but I have gray and green stripped running socks on.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A piece of pumpkin bread.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Hootie and the Blowfish pandora music station.  I'm a child of the 90s!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Without a doubt, purple.  It is my favorite color by far.  

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Cookies and coffee.  

24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Not important at all.  

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house - I love warm weather.

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
College basketball, especially March Madness.

27. HAIR COLOR?
I used to be a blonde, but now my hair is dark brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
hazel 

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Every day.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I have a few favorites - peanut butter, apples, carrots and cookies.  Does gum count?  

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Definitely happy endings.  

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
White Christmas with my sister.  She can recite it word for word.  I'm not quite as good, but I do know a lot of the lines.  I l one the song "sisters".
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Green

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer.  I love, love, love it.  Winter could never come again and I'd be completely happy.

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Any type of cookies.

36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Running all at the way, so cardio.  

37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer.  I haven't turned my TV on in over 6 months.  


38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
the Time Keeper by Mitch Albom.  It is not very good.  :(

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one!

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
Feet hitting the pavement.  Or rain at night.

41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
It varies depending on the day and my mood.  

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I spent a summer in California, living in a forest, so that time.  

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I remember a lot of details about events and people.  I'm good with numbers and pace/distance per mile conversions due to training on the treadmill for so many years.  

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Iowa

45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Illinois - Chicago suburbs

46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Pinkish brick

47. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR CAR?
dark grey/bluish 

48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
It was pretty good.  


***just kidding

1 comment:

  1. My sister and I do the whole White Christmas thing too ;) We call each other "snister" - not sure why we added the n in, but we make up words (or alter them, I suppose).

    I have a very good memory for dates and details too. I remember a lot of things that people tell me, and they are surprised I remembered!

    ReplyDelete